The Australian Disease Management Association is inviting memberships.
The Australian Disease Management Association (ADMA) is a not-for-profit organisation that represents all stakeholders in the health care industry.
• provides educational activities on the subject of disease management for health care organisations, providers, funders and policy makers
• acts as a clearing house of expertise in disease management, and
• provides a forum for disease management services to promote programs, which improve outcomes and quality of life, reducing acute health care utilisation and costs for patients with chronic conditions.
ADMA membership benefits
• have access to the members’ area of the ADMA website
• receive quarterly publications of the DM review
• receive the monthly DM news, and
• are eligible for a reduced delegate rate for our National Conference.
They recently held their 10th National Conference in Melbourne on Thursday 11th to Friday 12th September, entitled ‘CDM the 2020 Vision: Managing the Rising Tide of Chronic Conditions’. Feedback was very positive and included comments, such as:
• Great to have a mix of topics…
• Very informative topics…
• Excellent speakers…
• Great opportunity for networking…
ADMA is inviting people to become becoming a member. As a not-for-profit organisation, they rely on memberships and are grateful to their members for their support. While they are proud of what they have achieved, your membership commitment will enable them to accomplish even greater things in the coming year.
Please note that membership is tax deductible.
More information about joining ADMA is here.
To join ADMA, please complete and return the application form.