ECIA PD Training - What is Best Practice in Early Childhood Intervention?
What is Best Practice in Early Childhood Intervention? - ECIA PD Workshop
- All ECI stakeholders' health, allied health, educators, community organisations and caregivers who are new to our sector.
- All practitioners who are not familiar with ECI Best Practice Guidelines.
Workshop Objectives For Participants:
- To recognise how history has influenced family and professional perspectives of disability and modern day ECI.
- To recognise the standards of practice required to be a Victorian approved NDIS provider in ECI.
- To understand how the 8 Key Best Practices in ECI are fundamental to improving outcomes for children and their families.
- To understand what a unified and integrated approach of ECI with children, families and professionals is.
Date: Thursday 21st September, 2017.
Time: 9:00am - 4:00pm
Venue: The Skill Centre
Mornington, Hobart, TAS
Cost: $150.00 per person
Click here to view the promotional flyer.
Thursday, 21 September 2017 (All day)