ECIA PD Training - Inclusive and Participatory Practices Workshop
Inclusive and Participatory Practices Workshop
- All ECI stakeholders' health, allied health, educators, community organisations and caregivers who are new to our sector.
- All practitioners who are not familiar with ECI Best Practice Guidelines and Principles.
Workshop Objectives For Participants:
- Be aware of Inclusive and Participatory practices.
- Implement opportunities for meaningful relationships and participation.
- Support the strengths and capacities of the community around each child.
- Set inclusive and participatory goals for the benefit of the child and their family.
- Understand the complex and challenging aspects of Inclusive and Participatory practice.
Limited subsidised places available, criteria applies:
Click here for more information
Date: Thursday 12th October, 2017.
Time: 9:00am - 4:00pm
Venue: Queen Victoria Women's Centre, 210 Lonsdale Street, Melbourne.
Click here to view the promotional flyer.
Thursday, 12 October 2017 (All day) to Tuesday, 24 October 2017 (All day)
Melbourne (13 Oct), Bendigo (19 Oct), Tasmania (24 Oct)