ECIA PD Training - Family Centred and Strengths Based Practice
Family Centred and Strengths Based Practice PD Workshop
- All ECI stakeholders' health, allied health, educators, community organisations and caregivers.
- Early Childhood stakeholders and educators.
- NDIS stakeholders and workers.
- All practitioners who are not familiar with ECI Best Practice Guidelines.
Workshop Objectives For Participants:
- Share the evidence and fundamental importance of applying Family-centered and Strengths-based practices with families.
- Understand the principles and rationale of Family-centered and Strengths-based practices.
- Identify the knowledge and skills required to guide families through the Family-centered and Strengths-based approach.
- Understand the ability to recognise opportunities and challenges when using Family-centered and Strengths-based approaches and how to navigate them.
Limited subsidised places available, criteria applies:
Click here for more information
Date: Thursday 7th September, 2017.
Time: 9:00am - 4:00pm
Venue: Queen Victoria Women's Centre, 210 Lonsdale Street, Melbourne.
Click here to view the promotional flyer.
Thursday, 7 September 2017 (All day) to Thursday, 5 October 2017 (All day)
Melbourne (7 Sep), Bendigo (14 Sep), Tasmania (5 Oct)