ECIA PD Training - Engaging the Child in Natural Environments Workshop
Engaging the Child in Natural Environments Workshop
- All ECI stakeholders' health, allied health, educators, community organisations and caregivers who are new to our sector.
- All practitioners who are not familiar with ECI Best Practice Guidelines.
Workshop Objectives For Participants:
- Understand the evidence and importance of natural environments for optimal child development and participation.
- Identify the skills required to implement sessions that encourage children to engage in all natural environments.
- Understand the more complex and challenging aspects of engaging children in natural environments.
Limited subsidised places available, criteria applies:
Click here for more information
Date: Tuesday 5th December, 2017.
Time: 9:00am - 4:00pm
Venue: Queen Victoria Women's Centre, 210 Lonsdale Street, Melbourne.
Click here to view the promotional flyer.
Tuesday, 5 December 2017 (All day) to Tuesday, 12 December 2017 (All day)
Melbourne (5 Dec), Tasmania (7 Dec), Bendigo (12 Dec)