ECIA PD Training - Culturally Responsive Practice Workshop
Culturally Responsive Practice Workshop
- All ECI stakeholders' health, allied health, educators, community organisations and caregivers who are new to our sector.
- All practitioners who are not familiar with ECI Best Practice Guidelines.
Workshop Objectives For Participants:
- Recognise the influence of family perceptions and culture on ECI practices.
- Identify, respect and cultivate diverse early childhood practices when working with families.
- Be able to facilitate partnerships and communicate across cultures.
- Identify the needs of families from various cultural backgrounds and respond appropriately.
- Embed Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander aspirations and outcomes as every day practice.
Limited subsidised places available, criteria applies:
Click here for more information
Date: Thursday 16th November, 2017.
Time: 9:00am - 4:00pm
Venue: Queen Victoria Women's Centre, 210 Lonsdale Street, Melbourne.
Click here to view the promotional flyer.
Thursday, 16 November 2017 - 3:30pm to Thursday, 30 November 2017 - 3:30pm
Melbourne (16 Nov), Bendigo (23 Nov), Tasmania (30 Nov)