Take advantage of a 60% discount on PPCA licence renewals and purchases through this AMTA Member Offer. Offer closes Tuesday 31 October 2017.
It is time for Australian RMTs to consider whether you need a PPCA or ARIA licence for your music therapy practice. There are two licences available to music therapists: PPCA (Phonographic Performance Company of Australia Ltd) and ARIA (Australian Recording Industry Association). You will need to consider both to ensure that you are covered for all your licensing needs.
The fee for the one-year licence with PPCA from 1 November 2017 to 31 October 2018 is $57.00 (inc GST). This is a special arrangement negotiated by AMTA for its members and is lower than the rates published on the PPCA website. Please note: No late payments will be accepted after 31 October 2017. Individuals are welcome to go directly to PPCA and pay the full rate at any time.
Purchasing a PPCA Licence
If you currently do not have a PPCA licence, please complete the following steps.
1. Download PPCA Contract here
2. Complete pages 3 and 11 only of the PPCA Contract
3. Visit the AMTA Members Portal (link sent in email) and select the PPCA tab
4. Update your contact details (if necessary)
5. Upload completed PPCA Contract to the Members Portal and process your payment by Mastercard/ VISA
Renewing Your PPCA Licence
If you currently have a PPCA licence and wish to renew for 2017 – 2018, please complete the following steps.
1. Visit the AMTA Members Portal (link sent in email ) and select the PPCA tab
2. Update your contact details (if necessary)
3. Process your payment by Mastercard/VISA
Current holders of ARIA Licences do not need to reapply. ARIA will send you an invoice in October. For further information about applying for an ARIA licence, visit the ARIA website. Please note: To hold an ARIA licence you must also hold a PPCA licence.
This offer is only available to Australian RMTs. If you have any questions or require assistance, please contact the AMTA Membership team at email@example.com.